WELCOME TO MY FEELINGS

feelings of a writer

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Updates.....

Minna....
I have been out of action on-line for, more or less, half a year now....
and I have been writting a lot of one-shots, and trying my best to COMPLETELY finish my 3 multi-chapters... nameley:  Siblings: Onii-chan's Girl, You were Always by My Side, and Meeting Your Happiness....
Hopefully by February I will be finished with all these stories for I will be making another multi-chapter... starring only Ryo and athe rest of Kanjani8.... but the pairing will be OC... just like my other multi for Jin.......
I will be publishing it to 3 of my blogs.... 3 sites to be exact... so I hope that you will all be waiting peacefully and be satisfied with the results of the fics....
Also, I have made a lot of one-shots that I haven't posted anywhere except on my livejournal account.... and people who reads my journal will notice that i just post the update on my ficlists and that's it....
Take Care!!!!
J*6-23

No comments:

Post a Comment